Chef de Partie - only 2 evening shifts per week - £18-20K
At Select Norwich we are currently recruiting for two passionate Chef de Parties on behalf of our client, a reputable restaurant based outside of Bury St Edmunds. Using the freshest seasonal and locally sourced ingredients to produce fine-dining dishes, the restaurant has featured in the Good Food Guide for 20 consecutive years.
- Work as an enthusiastic Chef de Partie (CDP) in a fast paced restaurant
- Skilfully cook using the fresh, seasonal, locally sourced ingredients to produce high quality dishes
- Report to the Head Chef and Sous Chef, communicating well with the rest of the brigade to ensure service runs smoothly at all times
- Chef de Partie must operate quickly and effectively in a high pressure environment, never compromising the high standards
Experience and Skills required
- Previous experience in a role as Chef de Partie is preferred
- Must be comfortable working with fresh ingredients
- Chef de Partie must be hardworking and committed
- True passion for the industry
- Team player
- Creative and innovative
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary of £18,000-18,500 +tips. The client would be willing to offer up to £20,000 for exceptional candidates.
- Very generous tips on top of salary
- Only 2 evening shifts per week
- Work in beautiful surroundings with a motivated team
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website. For further information please contact Lily Walker on at our Norwich office.