Head of Segment Analytics
Job Title: Head of Segment Analytics
Salary: Up to £80,000 + car, bonus & benefits
Our client a global bank is looking for a Head of Segment Analytics to join their UK Banking team based in Birmingham. The role reports to the Regional Head of Business Analytics - Europe CMB.
- Support the Business Unit in maximizing understanding & profitability and in meeting its business objectives.
- Sharing & creating meaningful analyses across the business by leading a team which will develop, maintain and improve high quality, insightful & validated strategies that drive business performance.
- Responsible for building highly effective relationships with stakeholders across the business, managing their expectations and increasing team visibility around projects delivered.
- Manage a team of 10-15 Individuals.
- Deputise for the Regional Head of Business Analytics, including attending stakeholder Steering Committee meetings where required
- Extensive experience in a similar role with strong analytical reasoning skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence & communicate analysis and recommendations to colleagues at different levels of the organisation.
- Demonstrated ability to direct, manage, motivate & influence team and associates at all levels
- SAS experience is essential, and experience in VBA or other presentation tools is desirable.
- Extensive knowledge of various teams across the business, including finance, IT, sales force management, risk, operations, technology, customer services, compliance and regulatory teams.