Our Client, located in the outskirts of Chester are looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Analyst to join a busy and expanding Marketing team.
Position Title: Marketing Analyst
Location: Chester Outskirts
Salary: Up to £28,000 per annum
Hours: 9.00 am to 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday
Main Purpose of Role:
The main focus of the role is on maintaining clean, accurate and comprehensive business listing data for telemarketing and email marketing purposes, creating telemarketing call lists and producing regular management information reports.
Importantly, you will not just maintain data, you will be expected to analyse, identify trends and patterns, and develop new ways of using data.
You will report to the Marketing Manager and also work extremely closely with the Telemarketing team and IT Manager.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To manage and develop the integrity and depth of the marketing database ensuring it is clean, comprehensive and up to date.
- Sourcing and acquisition of new business listing data.
- Management of links with other databases.
- Creation of quality call lists for telemarketing purposes, based on business objectives and analysis of previous performance.
- Analysis, interrogation and filtering of data to prepare lists for targeted email campaigns and to help in the execution of those campaigns.
- To use initiative and statistical awareness to analyse data and telemarketing performance in particular.
- Acknowledging that the quality of the database is very much dependent on the nurturing of the data by colleagues (particularly in telemarketing), work with them to ensure robust systems for maintaining the quality of the database. You will support individual telemarketing executives with their management of data and use of the systems.
- To serve as the primary point of contact for the client and prospect database, identifying opportunities to improve marketing systems and data management.
- To assist colleagues in using the database to support their work.
- To ensure that the database works alongside other information systems.
- To ensure compliance with data protection and licensing terms and that best business practice is followed regarding use and maintenance of data stored.
- As the role develops, support the Client Management team with their data management, analysis and reporting to gain insight into upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
- To support other activities in the Marketing and Telemarketing teams as required.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience of procuring B2B data.
- Experience of database management, with skills in a variety of CRM solutions being advantageous.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to communicate statistical analysis in plain English in terms of speech and graphical display.
- Happy to work to routines (for example, weekly list building and reporting) but also have the ability to manage one-off projects.
- You will preferably be educated to degree level or equivalent in an appropriate discipline such as statistics. You will likely have at least an A level in mathematics and/or statistics or similar, related qualifications.
In return, our Client is offering:
- A fabulous place to work, within a Company who offers incentives and reward.
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday a year, plus bank holiday
- The opportunity to work for a great team
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
Please note you must have your own transport to apply for this post.
Unfortunately due to a high volume of CV’s we cannot respond to every applicant. In the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
KEYWORDS: Marketing, Data Analyst, Data, MI, Analyse