Motor Vehicle Apprenticeship Assessor
We are looking for a Motor Vehicle Assessor, to work for one of the country's leading training providers, to help inspire learners to realise their potential as they support, advise and guide them through their apprenticeship training and assessment.
Candidates must have the following skills, experience and qualifications to be considered:
* At least 3 years experience in the relevant industry (motor vehicle)
* An in-depth and occupational knowledge of relevant subject areas.
* Knowledge of current qualification structure.
* An understanding of, and demonstrable commitment to, safeguarding, Every Child Matters and working with young people and vulnerable adults.
* Assessor qualification ie D32/33, A1, TAQA
*Level 3 vocational qualification (or evidence of occupational competence), in related occupations
The client is an established provider and can offer you:
* Training & Development
* Childcare vouchers
* 25 days holiday
* Access to pool cars
* Shopping discounts
* Incentive scheme
* Healthcare Cashplan
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience please apply.