Account Manager - Worthing
Our client is a local media company with interest in Radio, Magazines, Events and Digital Media. Their local radio stations are listened to by more than 220,000 people.
In addition to our client’s radio brands, they arrange a diverse portfolio of events, which include: award ceremonies, pop concerts, exhibitions and an outdoor cinema.
Our client’s publishing business produces two monthly magazines. They also produce periodic publications to support our range of events. All our brands are supported by a strong digital presence and fully incorporate social media.
Our Client’s Radio Channelbroadcasts to the towns of Worthing, Shoreham, Lancing and Littlehampton and the role consists of a mixture of account management and new business, where day to day they will be required to conduct face to face meetings.
What is our client looking for:
The successful candidate will have a strong knowledge of the local area and the ability to identify, build and win new business. They will need to be able to uncover and identify a client’s real needs.
The essential skills are:
- Sales Experience (media not essential but beneficial)
- A track record of hitting targets and being able to forecast effectively
- A good listener and effective at needs analysis
- Brilliant at organising each day, helping to maximise productivity
- Able to work well on their own and keep themselves motivated
- Great at networking and building long term relationships with key decision makers
In return our client offers:
A fun and exciting working environment within an expanding company, one that offers a great uncapped commission scheme.
The salary is £20,000 to 22,000 per annum with a Company Car, IPhone, IPad, 20 Days Holiday and commission.