Live in Caretaker
A very exciting role has just been created in Bognor Regis for a successful, caring, and professional business. Candidates with the ability to undertake general R&M on a brand new building will so have a slight advantage
The successful candidate will have a varied role looking after the cleaning, maintenance and rental conditions of the building all whilst creating a "home from home" experience.
Live in Accommodation is also provided as part of the role within the large property. Applications from couples who wish to job share will also be accepted.
Overview of the role
The successful candidate will have experience in managing a large building which includes the cleaning and maintenance of the property, H&S Management and Fire Safety duties. Problem solving and supporting a variety of issues that may arise during the day/evening are also an essential part of this unique role.
In addition, you will facilitate the movement of tenants both in & out of the property, this will include meeting new arrivals & completing necessary paperwork to ensure a smooth and professional first 2 hour experience.
The role responsibilities include, but are not restricted to:
• Being the point of contact for all live in within the allocated property
• Managing and maintaining the building internally and externally as well as individual rooms
• Ensuring the communal areas are clean and well maintained at all times
• Cleaning and repairing rooms when they are vacated so they can be re-allocated quickly
• Facilitating the moving in and out of team & completing required documentation
• Resolving maintenance issues in a timely manner
• Attending to any other ad hoc duties as and when necessary within the property
• Completing all daily, weekly & monthly checks in accordance with company policy (including fire safety, health & safety and cleaning schedules)
Successful candidate must demonstrate
• A problem solving attitude
• Great communication and people skills
• Self-motivation, a high level of flexibility & a drive to achieve
• Good understanding of Health & Safety requirements and legislation
• Be able to prioritise to hit required deadlines
• Strong organisational skills & the ability to forward plan
• Basic computer skills such as Microsoft applications including Outlook and Excel
This role is advertised by USP Recruitment Services Ltd who operate as an Employment Business. Due to the high volume of applications received we are not able to reply to each one personally but thank you for your interest in this role. Should you not hear from us within five working days it is likely on this occasion your application has not been successful