Commerical Sales- Hearing Aid Dispenser
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a mobile Hearing Aid Dispenser sitting in the commercial sales team around sites in London. This role has a competitive salary & commisson with OTE of £45,000+.
(car allowance & a commission structure will be provided).
InHealth is one of the UK’s leading healthcare providers and has a long and strong track record in modern and efficient healthcare services when and where they are needed.
Overall purpose of the role
- To provide a private sales domiciliary based hearing aid service
- To establish new opportunites for growth
- To grow the business in line with expectations
- To contribute to reporting, management, and development of the service.
- Comply with clinical audits and recommendations
Skills and Qualifications the role requires…
- Previous experience in a Hearing Aid sales role is essential
- HCPC registration
- You will need to be a registered Hearing Aid Dispenser
- Applications Skills including Excel
- Excellent time management with the ability to organize
- Must be able to demonstrate computer and keyboard skills
What we offer...
We are committed to offering you the opportunity to do something you love, with the right support to access the roles you want, through clear career paths and best-in-class training and development. This is an environment where you have accountability for your career and are able to make a real contribution to the organisation and to our patients.
We offer a highly competitive salary with commission and an excellent flexible benefits package:
- 27 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Car/ car allowance
- Competitive Salary up to £32,000 with Commission OTE £45,000+
- Travel expenses
- Annual Salary review
- Private Health care scheme
- Dental Cover
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Critical Illness cover - 3 x basic salary
- InHealth personal pension scheme
- In addition, we are committed to offering on-going investment and support in professional development.