Due to growth in the Pension Buyout / Insurance sector my client, a leading company in this field, currently seek a number of analysts to join their growing team.
The role involves working in a team which is responsible for the development of new business proposals and responsibilities will include:
- assisting in the management of negotiations with trustees, companies and their advisor's.
- Development of all aspects of proposals including pricing models and preparation of papers for committee meetings.
- Overseeing contractual aspects of transactions
- Developing Powerpoint preparations for prospective clients
- Coordinate data and information between teams
- Managing deliverables and ensuring regular updates are provided to the senior management team
Applicants must be studying or be willing to study towards the Certified Actuarial Analyst qualification and possess strong analytical, communication and multi tasking skills. You must be able to manage conflicting demands in a dynamic and busy environment. You will possess strong Excel skills and be able to break down complex tasks into smaller components. Knowledge of the pensions industry would be advantageous along with previous project management experience.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading name in the Bulk Annuity Purchase sector which offers a challenging and rewarding working environment in one of the leading teams in the industry. A generous remuneration and benefits package is on offer to the successful candidates along with genuinely strong career prospects.