Content Operations Manager - Salary: £35-40K - City of London
Content Operations Manager
Salary: £35-40K (dep on exp)
City of London
Experienced Content Analyst? Previously worked in the Digital industry? Looking for a new role in an exciting company with a great working environment? My client needs you as their next Content Operations Manager!
Our client is an exciting technology company looking for a Content Operations Manager to join their Content Operations Team. As Content Operations Manager, you’ll be responsible for analysing site content, implementing processes, collaborating with various teams and managing new projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Content Operations Manager to join a successful company where you can grow both personally and professionally. As Content Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering analysis on the performance of content across the company
- Draw from analytical results and data to recommend strategies and opportunities to increase efficiency
- Identify any issues to content and solutions to resolve these issues
- Work across different teams, providing support, drive new projects and ensure the company is offering a consistently high service
As Content Operations Manager, you’ll have experience working in a similar, analytical role ideally in the digital industry along with the desire to further develop your skillset and work in a rewarding, fast paced and engaging company. Our client is looking for a Content Operations Manager who has:
- 3 years+ experience in a content analyst role
- Previous experience working in the digital industry
- Data driven and analytical mind-set
- Self-motivated, driven and exceptionally strong attention to detail
Our client is offering a competitive salary, amazing work environment, fantastic offices and endless opportunities for progression and development. If this Content Operations Manager role sounds like your kind of company and you feel like you could be their next Content Operations Manager, apply now!