Account Manager - Theatre and critical care devices
- Attractive opportunity for a medical sales professional
- Varied clinical and surgical customer base
- Outstanding development, career and earning prospects
THE COMPANY:This well respected manufacturer who continue to grow from strength to strength provide a range of devices, equipment and consumables for use within theatre, critical care and anaesthesia environments and they are currently seeking to recruit a tenacious, personable and high calibre medical sales professional to manage and grow their business in the North East and Yorkshire area.
THE ROLE: As Account Manager the successful candidate will be managing, growing and winning relationships within theatre, critical care, anaesthesia, infection control and procurement departments within hospitals, as well as trusts / CCGs where appropriate. Candidates must have sold devices, equipment or consumables into hospital environments. Full product training will be given and career / personal development and earning potential for high achievers is genuinely exciting.
The Package for Account Manager:
- Basic: £30,000 to £40,000
- Commission: £attractive, uncapped
- Car: Fully expensed compact executive car or allowance
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday + stats