Lead Front End Developer
Our client is an award winning cloud infrastructure business in central London who require a Lead Front End Developer to head up their front end development department. This is a newly created role within the business.
The company is considered the best in their field and work with some of the biggest names within retail, charity and technology.
The eligible Lead Front End Developer will help shape the future of technology within business in terms of implementing frameworks and best tools etc.
As a Lead Front End Developer you will get involved with building products from the ground up. This Lead Front End Developer role would suit someone with a passion for intricate, high end design. A person up to speed with latest technologies and frameworks who can ensure the business stays ahead of the trends.
This is an extremely important role to the organisation, its imperative you have experience managing a team of developers.
Lead Front End Developer responsibilities:
- Manage and mentor front end developers
- Work across all of different web products
- Participate in estimation, planning, design and ideas stages
Lead Front End Developer attributes:
- Keen, competent and engaging leader
- Able to work well as a team and on own initiative
- Problem solver
- Self starter
- Experience with either managing or mentoring junior developers
Technical skills required:
- Any experience with React/Angular.js or backbone or indeed any frameworks
- Responsive web development
- Strong command of cross-browser development techniques
- Excellent understanding of, and interest in, usability issues
- Full understanding of W3C and web standards
- Skilled at building table-free layouts using semantic mark-up and CSS
- Agile development environment
- Good client facing skills
- Some design exposure
Revere Digital Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in regards to this Lead Front End Developer. If you have the right skills please send us your details immediately.