My client a leading North East based Legal Practise requires an experienced Legal Secretary to join their expanding business.
The law firm that I am working with has experienced unprecedent growth and is regarded as one of the top law firms here in the North East.
I am looking for secretaries that have experience in any of the following;
- Employment law
- Private Client (Wills and probates)
Duties will include:
- Typing - both word processing and audio typing
- Answering calls and taking messages
- Management of 2 Fee Earners diaries including arranging meetings and appointments and updating central diary systems
- Filing and maintenance of filing systems
- Photocopying & Faxing documents
- Dealing with routine case matters in the Fee Earners absence
- Provision of relief reception duties in the event of holiday or sickness as required. (shared with other secretarial and support staff)
- Provision of holiday cover to other members of the office if appropriate
- Assistance with other administrative duties that may arise from time to time
- Previous experience working in a legal practise and ideally from one of the above disciplines.
- Good strong office administration skills
- Organised and have the ability to take on new challenges.
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum
Hours: Office hours Monday to Friday
For more information on this opportunity please contact Imperials Commercial recruitment team.