Data Reporting Analyst
Data Reporting Analyst
Location: Haywards Heath
Hours: Full time - Mon-Fri
International travel will be required for up to 12 weeks per year
The closing date for this role is the 23.06.17
We have great pleasure in supporting a highly reputable organisation based in Haywards Heath that are looking for an articulate Data Reporting Analyst.
The role will provide support across the organisation to implement effective monitoring projects at inception, strengthen data management and monitor data in order to make effective business decisions.
* Contribute to project work, implementing the correct process management tools
* Attend programme design meetings
* Establish data collection and collation tools as part of the data management process
* Recommend improvements
* Provide support to other offices in integrating monitoring standards into practice
* Participate in quality standards assessments
* Analyse performance data and report through to management
* Research improvements to the organisations monitoring and evaluation practices
* Develop and write guidance, create tools and workshops
* Ensure any issues are resolved
* Produce reports from project data, quality standards and identifying gaps and action improvements
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Proven experience within project management, programme monitoring and evaluation
* Proven technical ability in design and implementation of monitoring frameworks, tool development and log frame development
* Highly analytical with excellent attention to detail
* Advanced Excel skills and the ability to produce analytical reports for a wide range of audience
* Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to work to deadlines
* Fluency in French is desirable but not a necessity
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly reputable organisation that offers a great working environment and career progression. For more information on this role contact Sarah Nicholas on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.