An opportunity to join a lively, energetic and fun team in their leading field of events. The new Conference Producer will join the medical and education portfolio and covering over 20 events a year.
- Have an interest in events and exhibitions?
- Have an interest in healthcare and science?
- Have creative flair?
- Great attention to detail?
- Lots of research within the sector.
- Analysis of effectiveness of the marketing campaigns
- Implementing marketing campaigns: website, social media, digital and print adverts
- Proof reading
- Management of event logistics including liasing with speakers, producing onsite materials organising AV and catering arrangements, onsite management
- Organised - lots of multitasking!
- Budget management
Recent enthusiastic graduate, or equivalent who is looking for a career within events in an ambitious and forward thinking company. You will be bright, energetic and a team player.
Your new company:
The office is in a fun part of South London and ver accessible from the station. The company are progressive, and consistently acquiring new portfolios and expanding. True sense of team spirit and fun - not a boring place to work.
Our client offers a competitive salary of £24,000 and an opportunity to join a successful and expanding team with in house training and be in excellent position to learn and progress in your professional career.
25 days holiday per annum increasing to 28 days per annum after 5 years
09:30 - 17:30 - Monday - Friday
Seasonal rail ticket scheme
Pension at 3%
If you do not receive a response from us within three days of submitting your application, please do assume that your application has been unsuccessful. Please refer to our website for details of other positions available and thank you for your application