Electrical Maintenance Engineer
For: Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Salary: Up to £35k Dependent on experience, Plus BUPA Medical Cash Plan, Pension, Life Assurance
Hours: 4 days, 4 off
We are now looking for a Multi-Skilled Shift Maintenance Technician to join the team.
If you are an electrical and mechanical maintenance professional seeking your next challenge.
As a Multi-Skilled Shift Maintenance Technician, you will be tasked with performing planned and reactive electrical and mechanical maintenance at our clients site in Liverpool.
- Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will ensure that all machinery and services are routinely maintained in-line with operational requirements.
- Working with the Commercial Manager, you will assist with a wide range of projects as part of the continuous development of the facility.
- You will quickly respond to machine and system failures and resolve the cause of faults to minimise downtime. Additionally, you will communicate maintenance progress updates to your colleagues and keep accurate records of your tasks.
- To be considered, you must have:
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance experience, including maintaining pumps, valves, boilers, separators and centrifuges
- Strong administrative and project management skills
- Focused and hands-on, as a Multi-Skilled Shift Maintenance Technician, you must have strong problem-solving abilities, a team player mentality and solid communication skills.
Please note, the working hours for this role are 48 hours per week, working 12 hour days on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern
Please call Nicola at Exectec Solutions on or email your CV to