Medical Sales Representative - Graduate Opportunity
Graduate Medical Sales Representative
Salary c£18,500, Plus bonus of c£10,000, company car, pension, laptop, mobile phone, and daily lunch allowance.
Territory: East and West Sussex
This is an excellent opportunity for a Graduate with some customer facing experience gained either while at University or post degree, looking to make their career in Medical Sales
The Medical Representative Role
You will be selling a comprehensive range of continence products to Hospitals and Community customers including Continence Nurse Specialists, District Nurses and Nursing Homes. You will also promote a high caliber Home Delivery Service ensuring patients requiring continence products receive them directly to their front door.
To be considered for this exciting role you will need to meet the following;
- Degree level education
- Dynamic and driven personality with a real interest in developing a career in Medical sales
- Have researched Medical Sales and have spoken to or shadowed a Medical Representative
- Have customer facing experience gained either during or post university
- A real desire to achieve sales targets
- A confident and articulate communicator and strong relationship builder
- Driving Licence with no more than 6 points
- Must live on the desired territory
To discuss this role in more detail please send your CV with a covering paragraph out lining why you want to make your career in Medical sales and what research you have done into the role.
However if this is not the role for you, please take some time to consider whether you know anyone else who may be interested. If you recommend a new candidate who we then go on to find a job for, we will send you £150 as a thank-you.
(Terms and Conditions apply)
Xcellin specialises in the recruitment of Medical Sales Representatives and Graduate Sales roles.