Project / Account Manager
BASE Technologies Ltd. is the company behind the industry leading BASE™ software; the end-to-end technology platform powering shopper marketing activities worldwide. Our suite of solutions are designed to optimise each stage of media planning process, empowering retailers, brands, and agencies to drive efficiency and maximise their ROI.
BASE Technologies Ltd. is a fast growing company that is looking to invest in the right people to drive the business forward, across multiple countries.
We are looking to add a strong candidate to the Project Management Team to assist with the following:
- Overseeing the deployment of the software platforms and be the central point of contact for client’s suggestions / recommendations;
- Provide the proactive day to day management & processing of the clients’ insights and data feeds;
- Manage internal and external delivery and stakeholder communication, ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships;
- Gather market insights to support the improvement of the BASE software for new and existing clients.
This is a great opportunity to work on projects across multiple countries (Europe and USA).
All we ask is that you can meet the criteria below -
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time, while paying attention to details
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Good knowledge of MS Office (knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus)
- Previous experience in software development beneficial
- Very details-driven
Comprehensive training will be given on all internal systems and candidates should be proficient in Microsoft programmes and be ready to take on challenges. The right person for the role would be organised, process driven, enthusiastic, energetic and with a can-do attitude.
In return we are offering a competitive salary c£30,000-£40,000 depending on your experience and what you can bring to the table.