Plot Sales Executive - Liverpool
Plot Sales Executive
SJC Legal is currently managing the recruitment process for a full service leading regional law firm that is currently in the market for a plot sales executive. My client is looking for a hard working and driven individual who has a strong background in plot sales.
- Manage your own caseload from inception to completion;
- Deal with Sales, Purchases, Mortgages and re-mortgages, including portfolio re-financing ;
- Deal with Residential development and re-development;
- Manage property transfers, following death or relationship;
- Ensure all documents are in place for the registration of the purchase or sale following completion.
The Candidate skills
- 2 years experience as a fee earner/case handler;
- Strong business development skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients;
- Previous experience in plot sales is essential;
- Excellent file management skills and good knowledge of case management systems; and
- Excellent time management.
Remuneration & benefits
My client offers a competitive salary package as well as a supportive working environment.
How to get in touch
For a discussion in confidence about the above position or about general opportunities in the market then please get in touch with Nathaniel who is a Legal Conveyancing specialist at SJC Legal.
With offices in Manchester city centre, Birmingham and Nottingham, SJC Legal specialise in recruiting professionals of all levels throughout the North West, East and West Midlands. We are privileged to work with a wide array of law firms offering both permanent and interim legal recruitment solutions to our diverse client base.