Commercial Gas / Boiler Engineer
Commercial Gas / Heating Engineer required for our client, a specialist in temporary heating solutions, based in Kent. The Commercial Gas Engineer will be providing installation, service and maintenance to temporary boilers / heating systems, varying from 250kw up to over 2000kw systems. The Heating Engineer will be required to cover London and the Home Counties as and when required.
The Gas / Heating Engineer will have proven experience working with commercial boilers and plant rooms, holding ACS Commercial Gas tickets.
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Overview
- Providing service, maintenance and install to temporary commercial boilers
- Experience in systems, pressurization, pumping essential.
- Covering London and the Home Counties (other areas possible)
- Emergency work (overtime available to respond to call outs in unsociable hours' weekends)
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Requirements
- Hold valid, ACS Commercial Gas tickets / qualifications
- Oftec qualifications advantageous (but training will be given)
- Experience in systems, pressurization, pumping is essential.
- Previous experience working with temporary heating solutions advantageous, but not essential.
- Electrical fault finding (boiler controls)
- Pipe work installation essential
- PC skills required - to use a laptop
- Based in London or the Home Counties
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Remuneration
- £30k - £38k DOE
- Company Van
- Ongoing training and development
Interested in the position? Either reply to this email or call the office on
Join us on Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn - Search Bennett & Game Recruitment.
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy