A leading city-based Financial Services firm is looking for an experienced Financial Controller to join its growing finance team in a broad role with managerial responsibilities.
The role will involve;
- Preparation of monthly management reports
- Preparation of annual financial reports under IFRS and US GAAP reporting standards
- Preparation of P&L and balance sheet data
- Responsibility for maintaining the local general ledger accounting system
- Balance sheet substantiation and control
- Provision of consolidated accounts
- Preparation of monthly tax computations
You will gain extensive exposure to multiple business areas and have the opportunity to be involved in the implementation of projects, providing improvements to systems and process flows.
The successful candidate will have experience of financial control within the Insurance Industry in particular; excellent reporting skills and attention to detail. You will have excellent people management skills, knowledge of international reporting standards and be able to build strong working relationships with senior stakeholders.
Please contact us for further details on this exciting opportunity.