Creative, passionate, experienced loyalty marketing executive with strong loyalty and retention CRM experience required for our Colchester based client. As the Loyalty Marketing Executive you will be responsible for creating a loyalty and retention programme and extending the customer lifetime value proposition. The company offer a fantastic welcoming team where you will be part of some exciting projects working alongside your team. If you are not only passionate about marketing, setting up loyalty CRM systems, data marketing CRM, including e-mail marketing across customer retention/re-engagement and ideally possess previous experience in a loyalty program then please apply for this role as a loyalty marketing executive.
- Develop and oversee a robust test program for retention and loyalty and ensure plans are regularly reviewed in light of new analytics /insight.
- Work with the marketing team to create a detailed understanding of monthly performance and future forecast.
- Establish key merchant partners for the loyalty program.
- Develop an engagem-nt program that delivers improved retention and ensures clear KPIs are in place.
- Work closely with Marketing teams to ensure propositions are communicated and executed effectively.
- Manage the Customer service campaign’s - ultimately focusing on loyalty and retention of customers.
- Design and deliver targeted up sell and cross sell propositions to reach key customer segments via customer services and loyalty retention.
- Put together marketing strategy, email marketing, social media
- Manage direct marketing activities to drive effective customer life-cycle management using the most relevant communication channels.
- Manage and oversee budgeting and planning for Retention and Customer Service P&L.
- Strong loyalty and retention CRM experience
- Experience setting up a loyalty CRM system ideal.
- Experience in data marketing CRM, including e-mail marketing across customer retention/re-engagement.
- A proven track record within a loyalty program environment ideal
- Knowledge of social media
- Strong back reground working in commercial fast pace environments preferred
- Outstanding project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits to you
- Salary £18-20k
- Monday to Thursday 9 - 5.30pm and Friday 9am - 5pm
- Easy to get to location
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- Great fun team to be a part of
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has unsuccessful.