Group Accountant - FTSE 100 - St Paul's, City of London
This FTSE 100 listed company is seeking to hire a capable and ambitious ACA accountant from the Big 4, ideally with a minimum one years' PQE. The role reports to the group accounting manager and works in a team of six responsible for group reporting, half and full year statutory accounts and high level ad hoc project work and will include:
- Monthly group operating report production (management accounts)
- Production of group forecasts
- Half and Full year consolidated accounts
- Annual group budget and divisional budgets
- One off projects such as those arising from major transactions or structural changes to the company
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA) from the Big 4 with a 2:1 degree or higher and previous experience of auditing large, ideally FTSE 100 companies. Previous exposure to the audit of consolidated accounts would be beneficial. This is a fantastic role based in the heart of the City of London. The company offers a market leading benefits package including a 19% pension, bonus scheme, on-site restaurant, a generous share scheme and an environment that rewards those wishing to progress.
Equivalent overseas qualifications will equally be considered.