CAPEX Project Engineer
SF Group are currently looking for a Project Engineer with experience of projects involving the implementing of capital machinery onto the production floor. This position has come about through substantial business growth within the company's sector.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- This role has a key focus on managing capital expenditure projects, centred around designing machine specifications, signing off with supplier and passing onto the NPI team to commission for manufacture
- Working with NPI and Manufacturing Engineering teams you will create specification and justifications for new and refurbished CAPEX machinery aligned with business strategy and budgets
- You will have an active involvement in designing factory layouts and establishing machinery improvements within the facility, acting as the supplier liaison for all machine refurbishments and installations
- Creating PFMEA packs for new and modified equipment you will support smooth introduction of products onto the shop floor delivering on project within a given timescale
The ideal person will be/have:
- Experience of managing capital expenditure projects with regards to large budgets and signing off machinery specifications
- The ability to perform capability studies and capacity planning from an industrial engineering perspective
- Knowledge of machinery with the ability to draw up specifications for manufacturing applications
For the relevant candidate this position will pay a salary in the range of £32,000 - £42,000 with additional benefits available.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or