The Immediate Opportunity:
- Working with a lot of autonomy to help manage the occupied portfolio for a high-profile retail client.
- You will be joining a team that is looking to triple in size over the next 3 years - being one of the first in combined with future vacancies will create more opportunity to climb the career ladder.
- Joining this prestigious property consultancy will help to open up future career opportunities across the whole commercial property market.
- The ability to move between a number of high profile clients and key accounts.
- The ability to relocate abroad or within the UK if desired whist remaining with the company.
- The ability to work in-house / client side through secondment.
- Advise on and deal with day to day estates management issues.
- Identify opportunities to reduce overheads, manage risk and increase productivity.
- Identify opportunities to increase income from any sub-let portfolio.
- Provide tailored financial reporting.
- Day to day property management including running service charges.
- Work closely with facilities managers.
- Support the transaction process from lease negotiation to handover.
- Identification of lease events.
- Ideally you will be MRICS although this is not essential.
- You must have experience of managing an occupied portfolio.
- Ideally you will have experience working with retail properties, although of types of commercial property will be considered.
- To fit in with the culture of the business you will need to be commercially minded.