Graduate BA / Support Analyst
Graduate Business Analyst / Support Analyst
Bridgend - Commutable from Cardiff, Swansea, Newport
£16,000 - £20,000
Our market leading software solutions client is searching for a graduate business / support analyst.
They have developed software for a number of bluechip clients across the world and are now looking for a Grad BA / Support Analyst to help support the business during a critical growth period.
The Business Analyst will play a key role liaising between the client and technical teams in shaping the development of their product suite. This will involve working with a range of external and internal stakeholders in an agile environment, whilst successfully managing their expectations and providing viable solutions to meet their requirements. You will also take part in the testing of the software as well as providing company wide support in order to decide which role suits you best.
This is a chance to work with cutting edge technology in an expanding and highly innovative company with a vibrant team culture. If you are a highly analytical graduate looking for the first step in your career then this is a great opportunity for you!
What you will be doing?
- Working with different stakeholders and clients to gather requirements to help build software solutions.
- Working on the testing of the software to ensure there are no bugs.
- Providing software and system support in a helpdesk environment.
- Hands on training and a development plan to choose which route you'd like to go down; BA, Tester or Support analyst.
- A strong degree (2:1 or above ideally) in IT, Business, STEM or related degrees.
- Strong communication skills in order to effectively manage stakeholder's expectations.
- The ability to work in partnership with others.
- An eye for detail and a thorough approach to your work and excellent problem solving skills capability to gather and analyse complex information.
- Strong work ethic.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.