Basic Salary Circa: £35,000 - £40,000 + 25 Days Holiday (Ability to buy or sell up to 5 days) + Bank Holidays + Other Great Benefits
Based: Central London
The Requirements of Marketing Executive
- A degree/qualification in a Marketing/Business Discipline, such as a BA in Business Management, Digital Marketing, International Marketing, etc.
- The Marketing Executive must have at least 2 years experience already working as a Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Assistant, Product Manager, Brand Manager, Marketing Manager etc.
- Knowledge/experience of Automated Marketing Programmes such as Pardot, Merketo, Hubspot or similar
- Relevant experience marketing to a life science and/or pharmaceutical audience is desirable
- Good knowledge of Sales Force or a similar CRM database
- Experience working collaboratively with an external Marketing Agency would be beneficial
- Able and willing to work both independently and as part of a team
The role of Marketing Executive
- Manage the company website and where required update it such as posting new content, events and track website metrics
- Gather specifications, content and deadlines for projects into a clear brief for designers
- Manage and post social media content with relation to company products, offers and events
- Manage the mechanics of creating landing pages, forms and tracking metrics using Pardot (Automated Marketing System)
- Manage mechanics of email campaign creations and tracking metrics using Pardot
- Manage and Cleanse the company’s CRM database (Sales force)
- Maintain UK marketing literature inventory and issue to sales personnel and interested parties as required
- Communicate information about campaigns, planning, and scheduling to the Sales team as well as other relevant marketing news such as Web updates and price updates to the entire management, sales and marketing group
- Support the company’s attendance at conferences, trade shows and/or exhibitions throughout Europe
- Liaise with the external Marketing agency
- Established in 1999 my client is a market leading specialist in the design & supply of scientific software
- They offer innovative products and consultancy services that help their clients to improve their research processes
- They offer bespoke scientific software which is utilised by research laboratories around the world leading to significant benefits across areas of life science such as pharmaceuticals and cancer research
- Their products integrate robotic laboratory systems and the expertise they hold in this area ensures that their clients make best use of their investment in automation
If sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply now!
You must have the right to work in the UK
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.