Head of Conference and Event Sales
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Head of Conference and Events Sales due to the continued growth of a famous sporting brand.
My client is looking for a driven senior sales person to join them on a permanent basis as the Head of their Conference and Event Sales team based in Birmingham.
You will be responsible for the sales performance of the conference and events sales team and the growth of conference and events business. To grow productive relationships with new and existing clients.
· You will be responsible for the delivery of the conference and events sales budgets
· Account management for all new and repeat customers to maximise on potential events and revenue
· Authorship, ownership and adherence to Sales and Marketing plan
· Management and delivery of account plans
· Play a key role in the development and production of sales and marketing materials
· Lead and motivate a performance oriented sales culture throughout the team
· Setting and achievement of the C&E Sales Team’s KPIs
· Implement sales and marketing processes to enhance quality, consistency and efficiency
· Accurate activity reports including Delphi
· Understand, research and implement plans to deliver new business from new market segments
· Be responsible for the production of key financial reports, auditing and forecasting
· Conference and event brand and marketing activities including website content and usability
· Development and promotion as a C&E Venue
· Management of the databases to promote and market C&E products and the services
Line management responsibilities - Business Development Manager, Team Manager and 5 Sales and Events Coordinators.
Skills, experience and Personal Attributes:
· Will have a vast knowledge of the Birmingham & Midlands corporate market & an existing network of contacts
· You will have extensive sales and marketing experience within the UK conference and event industry with a proven track record of meeting sales targets
· Be experienced in performance managing teams to achieve KPIs, producing sales plans and targets.
· Be able to establish positive working relationships and command the respect of others
· Must be able to communicate effectively with potential clients, with employees from all parts of the company
· Will be an effective team worker as a key member of the senior management team
The candidate should be educated to at least 'A' level standard and will preferably be a graduate. A post graduate qualification in business or marketing would be highly valued
Salary & Package: £40,000 - £45,000 + £4,000 Bonus potential + Great company benefits
If you have previous experience and you are interested in applying and finding out more about this fantastic opportunity with a famous organisation please apply now with your CV