Audit Manager - Top 30 Firm - 100% Audit
Frustrated in your role through lack of progression or challenge in your work?
A Top 30 award-winning Practice based in the centre of London are searching for an Audit Manager to join their fast-paced Audit team. Working closely with the Partners of the firm, you will run a busy portfolio of varied clients within the corporate sector.
The ideal candidate will be working as a Supervisor ready to take the step to Manager, or will be a Manager perhaps frustrated with the lack of progression on offer in their current firm or looking for the opportunity to work with some larger clients.
- Experience supervising a team of Audit staff within a sizeable Accountancy Practice.
- ACA or ACCA qualified with at least 2 years post-qualification experience
- Excellent communication skills and able to communicate at all levels both internally and externally
- Able to demonstrate presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Sage and Caseware (desirable)
- Strong organisational skills
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Planning and completion of statutory Audit
- Attending and leading client meetings
- Delegation and review of work completed by team
- Managing overall service delivery to clients
- Managing the Audit staff - including appraisal/mentoring/workload etc
- Offering support to Partners when required
On offer is a competitive salary as well as a selection of benefits including 25 days holiday and a generous pension scheme, among others.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity then please apply or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.