Web Developer (Ruby on Rails, SQL)
Key Skills: Web, Developer, Ruby on Rails, Django, Symfony, Spring, Stripes, CodeIgniter, SQL
Location: Treforest, South Wales
Salary: To £33K + Benefits
Our client, in the Education Sector, is looking for an experienced Web Developer with skills in Ruby on Rails (or Django, Symfony, Spring, Stripes, CodeIgniter) and SQL. You will join a small team working on the development, integration and implementation of their new Curriculum Management System.
As an experienced Web Developer, you must have:
- An excellent understanding of the development life cycle of business applications
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails (or Django, Symfony, Spring, Stripes, CodeIgniter)
- Knowledge of SQL/Server, MySQL or POSTGRESQL database systems
- Knowledge of source control systems, e.g. GIT
- Knowledge of programming practices, include release management.
Please apply if you have experience with Web Development, using Ruby on Rails (or Django, Symfony, Spring, Stripes or CodeIgniter) and SQL.
This Web Developer (Ruby on Rails, Django, Symfony, Spring, Stripes, CodeIgniter, SQL) role is commutable from: Swansea, Neath, Bridgend, Cardiff, Caerphilly, Merthyr Tydfil, Newport (Gwent).
This is a specialist IT vacancy. Please do not apply unless you have the relevant skills and experience.