Position: WordPress Developer
Location: Blandford Forum
Salary: £18k - £22k DOE
Rock Recruitment Solutions are excited to be working with an innovative web design company, working with some of the world's most famous brands. They are looking to expand their already successful and talented developers team to support new and existing clients.
If you like to get involved with web design projects right from their very beginning.
If you feel confident chatting to clients about ideas, collaborating with our team and you have experience developing ecommerce stores then this is the role for you.
* WordPress (Woocommerce a plus)
* LESS / SASS
* Version control
* Bringing positive energy every day
* Working closely and collaboratively with our designers
* Hand coding WordPress themes from PSDs and Sketch files
* Taking pride over the code you create
* Managing your own time and multiple projects
* Communicating your ideas to our team and to clients
* Writing clearly and concisely
* Knowing the in's and out's of cross browser compatibility
* Understanding mobile UX
* Experience working with the Angular framework
* Past experience building custom Woocommerce themes
* Knowledge of server set ups and configurations
* Get home early - we only work 9:00am - 4:30pm Mon-Fr
* A beautiful iMac with a second monitor
* The ability to work Wednesday's from home
* Your birthday as paid holiday
* A competitive salary based on your skills and experience
* 22 days holiday (increasing with service)
* Office Spotify account to get you into your flow!
If you would like more information regarding the role or would like to apply, please submit your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Thanking you in advance for your application.