Audit Senior / Assistant Manager
Top 30 accountancy practice currently require an experienced Audit Senior to join their growing team in London. The opportunity for an Audit Senior / Assistant Manager has opened due to a recent promotion.
- Report into a Manager.
- Carry out large audit engagements for a range of companies covering various industry sectors.
- Take an active role in the planning and implementation of the audits in line with the relevant reporting standards.
- Ensure audits are progressed and completed within both time and financial budgets.
- Provide supervision and support to less experience team members.
- You will be given the opportunity to participate in Advisory projects when the need arises.
This practice take their employees development very seriously and promote a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified.
- Experienced on leading audit engagements.
- You must have at least 18 months relevant work experience in the UK.
- Our client is unable to provide sponsorship to work in the UK.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements please contact Scott Lowes at Levitate Recruitment.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
We specialise in recruiting for roles all across the UK and Overseas in the following specialisms;
- Audit & Accounts
- Insolvency and Restructuring
- Corporate Finance
- International Careers
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.
Refer a friend
Do you know a colleague that is considering their career options? Levitate Recruitment have a fantastic referral scheme in which we pay up to £1000* as a thank you.