Position Summary: The role of Helpdesk Technician will be responsible for providing 1st line support to DTCC employee’s globally. The Helpdesk Technician will work on calls/ incidents and tasks via the in-house incident management tool Service Now adhering to strict SLA’s. Incidents range from Hardware, Software, Telephony, Mobile Phone (Blackberry/BYOD) DTCC virtual infrastructure, laptops and Printers.
The Helpdesk Technician will troubleshoot technical support incidents by telephone, via e-mail, or through remote access tools in a timely and accurate fashion, and escalate support incidents to the relevant 2nd and 3rd level teams.
· Deliver prompt support solutions for Windows computer systems, Linux Virtual Terminals (VDI) Cisco phone and networked enterprise services by phone, via e-mail, or through remote sessions.
· Set realistic expectations with the end-user and communicate issues which negatively impact expectations in a timely manner.
· Effectively resolve escalated workstation issues.
· Effectively document all support efforts into the incident tracking system.
· Assist with troubleshooting outages/interruption of services hosted by DTCC.
· Contribute to the ongoing cycle of improving End User Support processes
· Support the New Hire, Termination, and Transfer processes comply with DTCC Corporate policies and procedures through proper documentation and the timely execution of the workflow tasks.
· Maintain accurate records of assets via timely and accurate updates of the asset tracking system.
· Perform miscellaneous tasks as needed.
· Flexible work schedule to ensure global coverage
· Knowledge and Skills:
· Helpdesk Experience
· Excellent Customer Service & Troubleshooting Skills
· Excellent Communication Skills (oral and written)
· Active Directory
· Windows 7
· Blackberry Enterprise Server
· GOOD (MDM)
· Lotus Notes
· McAfee EPO
· Microsoft Exchange
· Microsoft Office 2010/ 365
· RSA Authentication Manager
· Virtualization (VMware\Citrix)
· Basic Networking understanding (TCP/IP)
Experience: Minimum 2 years Helpdesk Support preferred. Open to fresh grads.