Manufacturing Systems Manager
Manufacturing Engineering Manager - Multiple vacancies
£45,000 - £62,000 Dependant upon experience and qualifications
The RZ Group are working closely with a world leading Engineering company who are looking for two Manufacturing Managers to come on board to help lead the whole ME department in the creation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the production system and the manufacturing engineering within given projects.
Key duties would include:
* To lead and manage the Manufacturing Engineering department
* Overall management on planning, resources, cost and manufacturing deliverables for NPI, ETO and CIP projects with the Project Manufacturing engineers
* Represent Manufacturing engineering department within management governance reviews (PCM, SQR)
* Support internal and external quality management and EHS audits
Candidates should have the following skills and relevant experience:
* Have a responsible approach to H&S of themselves and others
* A sound knowledge of lean principles
* Ability to present and explain key data / KPI's as required
* Relevant experience in implementing the principles of lean manufacturing
* Project management experience including implementation of complex and technically challenging projects
* Proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
* Previous experience in key manufacturing principles such as TPM, 8D, 6S problem solving, product responsibility, continuous improvement process as well as new product introduction
In return my client is willing to offer a generous basic salary of up to £62,000 dependant upon experience and qualifications however they would also consider more junior candidates who are hungry to make a change at circa £45,000 as they are looking to fill two vacancies. This is of course is accompanied with the usual company benefits.
Do not hesitate and click apply now or alternatively ring and ask for Stephen Lynch for more information.Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.