AUTOMOTIVE AFTERSALES MANAGER - PRESTIGE BRAND
ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED AUTOMOTIVE AFTERSALES MANAGER?
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO WORK FOR A BUSY PRESTIGE CAR DEALERSHIP
BASIC £45,000 D.O.E WITH OTE UP TO £80,000
My client will pay to attract and retain the right person for this role. This new role has just been created and you will be directly reporting to the Head of Business.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to earn a competitive salary with a great bonus scheme.
The Role will include:
- Handling of customer enquiries and complaints both in person and on the telephone
- Day to day management of a team of Service Advisers and Workshop Technicians
- Regular liaison with the workshop to find out the work that has been carried out on customer's vehicles and relaying this to customers
- Up-selling of service plans and additional service work where appropriate for the customer
- Previous experience as an Aftersales Manager in a main car dealership (essential)
- Proven Leadership skills
- Ability to maintain high standards of customer service
- Ability to drive sales personally
- Ability to drive and improve the performance of existing Service Advisors and Vehicle Technicians
This is a very busy dealership where no two days are the same and therefore offers high rewards for an individual prepared to drive the business forward.
In return for the right applicant, my client is offering a competitive basic salary, generous commission structure and additional benefits with excellent career progression.
If you have a proven track record then our client is prepared to offer a package designed to attract and retain the best.
WE ARE SHORTLISTING FOR THIS POSITION - APPLY IN CONFIDENCE NOW
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted.