Graduate Customer Marketing Executive £25K Central London 12-month contract
Our client is one of the world’s most recognised and respected producers and distributors of film and television entertainment – both internationally and at a local level in countries across the globe.
Famous for iconic films such as Star Wars, Alien, Die Hard, James Bond and Titanic – still the highest grossing theatrical release of all time - recent theatrical and home entertainment releases include Taken, Juno, Australia and Slumdog Millionaire. TV series include Prison Break, Family Guy and The Simpsons. The company is headquartered in Los Angeles, California but this role is for their London office.
Key responsibilities of the role;
- ‘Keep physical vibrant’ in-store whilst ‘preparing for the future’ on-line by delivering retailer-specific plans that translate all sales & marketing strategies into effective commercial activities.
- Deliver a real ‘point of difference for our customers - be viewed as the #1 studio for delivery of ‘innovative’ activities that deliver commercial benefit to both parties.
- Leverage retailer relationships to maximise in-store & online activity.
- To maximise impact and cost efficiency of Co-Op (spend for space), POS & Field Marketing investment.
- Focus on retailer, store and shopper insights to help sell and deliver commercial benefits to Fox UK
This position can be split into three main sections:
- Execution of Marketing driven activity across retailer base for new release, TV and catalogue
- Create and communicate clear retailer objectives throughout the business clock planning process
- Develop product lifecycle management plans, working with Theatrical, HE Marketing, HE Sales & Consumer Products where appropriate
- Ensure that correct product details and pre-order launch dates are distributed to all retailers
- Management and allocation of retailer tagging on media schedules to facilitate in store sell-in and set up
- Assist with POS creation and management of associated budgets
- Implement strong retailer in store display to deliver objectives and sales targets
- Liaise with Field Marketing agency to deliver optimum set up in store from launch
- Activity evaluation/review to measure ROI
- Support wider Customer Marketing Team in the delivery of the company’s Strategic objectives within both physical & digital retailers
- Build customer relationships across buying and corporate marketing teams to deliver Customer Marketing objectives
- Develop annual promotional calendars to identify and execute category opportunities
- Management of retailer quarterly sell-in materials
- Liaise with Team Sell to develop and implement retailer led strategies
- Use insight to highlight retailer category opportunities and develop in store & online solutions to deliver incremental revenue
- Purchase orders / Invoices
- POS/Co-Op budget management
- Retail Media/POS approval
- Internal & External Release schedule management
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience working with key content retailers (HMV/Grocers/Amazon/Sky/itunes) demonstrating strong knowledge, relationships and execution
- Be able to exhibit creative and innovative marketing initiatives, promotions and in store executions
- Demonstrate good commercial acumen
- Have strong organisational and project management abilities
- Experience within the Home Entertainment industry
- Strong knowledge and expertise in both e-retail and social media
- Passion for Film & Television
- Ability to analyse and implement recommendations based on insight
- Be a strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with constant change and short deadlines