Unity Developer - £40k-£50k
Corus Consultancy are looking for a Unity Developer for our client in London. This is a permanent position with an immediate start working with an exciting growing company.
What you will be doing
The unity developer will be joining a passionate development team responsible for the on-going developments within major UK Client.
- Collaborate with the Product team including designers and other developers to build amazing products
- Contribute to the Tech team by sharing your knowledge with the team and applying your experience
- Deliver high quality and well-structured code
- Design, architect and implement game features
What experience we need from you
- Minimum of 3 years experience in creating Unity games
- A Passion for game development but you can build products and experiences
- Develop excellent mobile games for iOS and Android using Unity with C#
- Must be proficient with C# with a deep understanding of object orientated programming
- Extended knowledge of Unity to create both 2D and 3D games
- Thorough knowledge animation, physics based animation and GUI development in Unity
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
Salary for the position is between £40-£50k per annum.
If you are organised, a great Unity Developer with a strong interest in the gaming industry, then please apply now.