Energy Sales (Renewals)
With more exciting plans happening at GAS, we are now able to offer roles designed to sales people with a real flair for the management and relationships with customers. Reporting directly into a Team Manager, our Renewal Specialist is tasked with generating revenue from existing customers.
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to utilise your sales experience in the energy sector, specialising in the renewal of existing customers, this could be a role for you.
What would you be doing in our role:
- Approaching current customers regarding the renewal of their energy contract.
- Re-engage with customers to build on an existing relationship.
- Support and educate customers on changes within market conditions.
- Looking to maximise on opportunities beyond the renewal of their energy contract.
- Working with a portfolio of suppliers to identify the most competitive tender.
- Closure of the deal.
What you will bring with you;
- Considerable experience within the energy market, and a proven track record of success.
- A notable strength in customer relations.
- Proficient and capable in all aspects of administration
- Strong time management skills
What would we provide you with;
- A corporate induction and introduction to the GAS way of working.
- Ongoing daily support and guidance from your Team Manager.
- Structure and a clear development plan
- A strong team culture, with lots of people around you that you could learn from
- Phenomenal earning potential
- Fantastic modern office environment
- …and most importantly, the chance to be the entrepreneur you aspire to be.
What we DON’T offer;
- Unrealistic, unachievable targets - why would we? It would be demotivating and unproductive.
- A rigid 'contact centre’ environment
- No screens or boards with KPIs, or performance tables
- Motivation through fear
- Commissions and rewards that constantly change
- A bureaucratic, ruled from the top, environment.
Don’t take our word for it, instead take a look at what our people say about us, and their Top 10 reasons for working with the GAS Group via our careers page, and Apply NOW.
Be part of something GREAT, rather than watching something GREAT happen!