Ruby Group are recruiting for a permanent opportunity based in central London (city) suitable for a credit controller ideally from a complex the business services (or recruitment) environment. You will receive 10% bonus paid monthly depending on performance and 25 days holiday.
They have an open plan office with a friendly environment of 80 people in a finance department. The business is stable and established, boasting £375 million turnover and steady year on year growth and you will be overseeing a sizable ledger.
- Manage your own clients and book of debtor accounts and developing relationships with the front office and clients in order to approach each case in the right way
- Chasing using email, letters, and telephone to contact debtors and ensure payment of outstanding invoices
- Credit check new customers and open new credit accounts
- Record of all communication with the customer on the system
- Query resolution for clients and internal customers liaise internally to progress any problems to the legal team
- Regular account reconciliation for the whole debtor ledger
- Report outstanding issues to management and inform them early of potential debtors problems
The ideal credit controller will possess the following attributes/skills:
- A real desire to work in a fast-paced environment and apply yourself exceeding expectations
- Recruitment Industry Experience
This is an excellent opportunity for a credit controller to join a very established and successful business which could lead to further extensions and potentially longer term opportunities.
If your background matches the above please do not hesitate to apply at your soonest convenience.
We look forward to hearing from you!