Sales and Events Co-ordinator
Sales and Events Co-ordinator
£18,500 per annum
We’re mad about organic veg. It’s at the core of everything we do. We love to grow it, pack it into boxes and deliver it to customers’ doorsteps around the UK. This takes a lot of brilliant people, with a range of skills and knowledge.
Riverford began in 1986, with a few acres of veg, a wheelbarrow and a beaten up 2CV for deliveries. We’ve grown into a successful e-commerce business, with four farms, three packhouses, a fleet of vans and drivers, a wholesalers, butchery, organic restaurant and pub. We employ people across many areas including IT, Logistics, Sales, HR, Finance and Marketing (and more besides).
Our culture and values set us apart from other businesses. Riverford is a friendly, informal place to work, with a passionate, entrepreneurial spirit. We’re committed to providing a fair deal for growers, customers and staff.
What we expect from a Sales and Events Co-ordinator
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do at Riverford, and we try to build a long-lasting relationship with each and every one. One of the best ways to build engagement with our customers is at the start of their journey with us and this is why we have started using our sales teams. We now have teams at various locations around the UK, working together to bring new customers into the business.
This is a vital role within our marketing team, assembling logistical plans and weekly schedules for our expanding nationwide sales teams. A proactive and exceptionally organised approach is paramount, managing your time effectively to ensure that day-to-day operations run smoothly and efficiently.
You will also be responsible for assembling and distributing weekly KPIs and performance updates to the National Sales Manager and Operations Manager with great attention to detail.
- Responsible for planning and distributing weekly logistical team plans for the sales teams.
- Data Entry and generating weekly KPI reports.
- Handling customer queries, providing support to our field reps and network of franchisees.
- General administration duties supporting the day to day operations of the sales teams.
- Ordering marketing materials and implementing a stock management procedure.
- Attending shows and events when called upon.
Skills & experience
- Excellent office administration skills
- Excel intermediate - Experience of Pivot tables
- Relevant degree or educated by experience
- Excellent communicator on the telephone
- Accurate and efficient
- Great problem-solving skills
- Team player; enthusiastic, reliable, flexible and adaptable, demonstrating a 'can-do’ attitude
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Be passionate about good food and farming, sharing the Riverford ethos
Riverford is a beautiful place to work, with lots of great people - and other benefits too. We offer 31 days’ holiday (including bank holidays), a generous company pension scheme and an annual profit share. We love food and hope you do too, so we give staff 25% off everything we sell on our website; heavily discounted organic breakfasts and lunches in the staff canteen; and free organic fruit and veg. There are also many social events for staff, with two big parties a year.
To apply for the role of Sales and Events Co-ordinator, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Sales and Events Co-ordinator, Sales Co-orinator, Sales Support Co-ordinator, Sales Support Administrator, Office Administrator, Administrator, Events Co-ordinator, Events Administrator, Sales & Marketing Administrator, Sales Support Executive.
Working hours: 40 hours per week