Tate are really excited to be working with an award winning Brand who are currently looking to expand their Bristol office.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Paraplanner to join a national company.
As a Paraplanner you will be providing technical research services as well as prepare advice for clients to a high quality.
The main responsibilities of the role will include but may not be limited to:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients and colleagues
- Prepare suitable reports and deal with client enquiries
- Carry out relevant compliance paperwork
- Obtain date to provide technical valuations and carry out technical research
- Support the Financial team in order to meet targets and client expectations.
You will need to possess the following:
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
- High IT Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
The company really supports their employees and therefore are looking for someone with the desire to progress and becoming a Financial Advisor.
The role is paying up to £38,000 - £40,000 per annum
This role is working Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm
If this role is of interest please apply online or contact our Bristol branch and ask to speak to Georgie.