Service Manager - Motor Retail
Service Manager Prestige Brand Grimsby
OTE £45,000 - £48,000 + Car
Our client and their brand drives the standard in customer care. From their can-do attitude, to their commitment to giving honest advice that people can trust, nothing is too much trouble for their customers.
We are seeking an experienced passenger car Service Manager for this Grimsby dealership who's excellent communication skills make them stand out from the crowd. The right candidate must be numerate and literate with a prompt, courteous and professional manner
The Service Manage role involves being part of a fast paced management team, the right candidate must be committed and focused to achieve daily and weekly target whilst driving the standard in customer care at all times.
Service Manager experience is essential to be considered for this role and applicants with experience in factor and franchised dealer market are encouraged to apply.
- Reporting to the GM & Brand Director, your main responsibilities will be to organise service activities and manage all aspects of the service department and a team of some 15 staff including 8 technicians.
- Responsible for maximising the departmental profitability by effectively marketing and selling labour, parts, accessories, lubricants, subcontracted services and other value added products and services, as well as managing the workshop and reception team.
- All resources and assets will be utilised at a level commensurate with profit targets to ensure excellent customer care and retention.
- The successful candidate will be "into the detail of the role" with their finger very much on the financial pulse of the business. Therefore, this will require a hands on type of person that can drive a team to successful results.
To be considered for the role you must have managed an Aftersales team in a Passenger Car Dealership!!
For the right candidate this position will offer:
- Basic salary £34,000 - £36,000 plus bonus (OTE £45,000 - £50,000)
- Company Car
- 23 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays
- Company Benefit scheme and Pension
It's amazing how much more you can achieve when you genuinely like the people you work for!