Independent Financial Adviser
- An established large practice with a real ownership on Independent Financial Advice across the North-East region.
- Huge focus on back-office infrastructure to allow you to spend time with clients and not crossing red tape
- Existing client bank to service, and professional introducers to expand on this and grow a portfolio
- Immediately take over a bank of clients and utilise business development skillset in order to expand this portfolio further
- Provide bespoke advice to HNW clients on their pensions, life and investment decisions in order to build wealth
- Oversee a dedicated paraplanner who will be on hand to assist with research, reports and administration
- Due to FCA regulation, you must have DipFA and CAS status and be registered with the FCA with no complaints
- 2+ years' experience advising clients, this is not a trainee position
- Must be able to commute across the North East to visit clients
What's in it for me?
- Basic salary of between £20,000-£40,000 depending on what bonus percentage you are wanting, and this is regularly renegotiated
- Revenue linked bonus as well as above-average flexible benefits and the opportunity to sell you client bank back when you move on
- Home working is available once you are up and running, the focus is on seeing clients, not your manager!
If you are an experienced IFA who is looking to significantly increase their take-home by expanding their clients and taking advantage of this outstanding network, please apply within.
Please note, candidates who have not achieved CAS status cannot be considered for this role as it involves unsupervised client advice.