Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Salary: £16,000 to £18,000 Depending On Experience
Location: Heathfield, East Sussex
Start Date: ASAP
GCS / Guaranteed Conveyancing Solutions is an established company providing 'Legal Indemnity Insurance'. Its niche insurance products cover risks identified during the property conveyancing process and are distributed solely through solicitors, licenced conveyancers and legal executives.
A fantastic and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Assistant to join this successful company on a permanent basis.? The individual needs to have a can-do attitude, have a creative and analytical mind, full of energy and enthusiasm. In addition, the individual must be able to successfully manage multiple deadlines and be able to work on their own initiative.
As a Marketing Assistant you will:
- Write professional communications to be sent out to customers.
- Create content to be used online and in editorial prints.
- Analyse campaign data.
- Ad-hoc Administration & Analysis.
- Assist in the development of new and existing products.
- Create and execute value-driving marketing and brand campaigns.
- Identify and implement necessary improvements to the company's CRM system in order to facilitate effective and efficient communication with its target audience.
- Continuously seek ways to enhance the image of the company by identifying and implementing necessary improvements to the company's documentations, processes and services.
The ideal Marketing Assistant:
The ideal Marketing Assistant should be educated to 'A' Level and whilst not essential, experience of working within a marketing or office environment would be a distinct advantage. Would suit an A Level leaver with at least 12 month work experience.
To be considered for this role:
- A - C English & Maths GCSE
- A Levels (preferably English)
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a reputable business that encourages career progression and offers job security and satisfaction.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to carry out this Marketing Assistant role then we would encourage you to apply today for the chance of an early interview!