Fixed Wire Testing Engineer
Electrical Test Engineer required for our client, a building services specialist based in London. The Electrical Test & Inspect Engineer will be performing PPM and working on Installation projects across London / within the M25.
The Electrical Test Engineer will be visiting commercial properties, such as banks, educational establishments, retail outlets, leisure centres and pubs for regular upgrade and replacement installations. The Fixed Wire Testing Engineer MUST have their 2391 Test and Inspect qualification, along with their 17th edition wiring regulations qualification. Ideally, the Electrician / Fixed Wire Testing Engineer will be based in the North West London area, although this is not essential.
Fixed Wire Testing Engineer Position Overview
- Carrying out fixed wire testing / test and inspect work on both new and existing installations.
- Working in Commercial and Industrial sites, including schools, colleges, offices, NHS buildings and banks.
- Working predominately within the M25 across London
Fixed Wire Testing Engineer Position Requirements
- City & Guilds 2391 or 2394/5
- City & Guilds 2360 or 2330
- City & Guilds 17th Edition
- Based within the M25
Fixed Wire Testing Engineer Position Remuneration
- £28k - £34k
- Company Van
- 40 hour basic week
- CSCS Card
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy