Job Title: Quality Technician
Are you a recent graduate looking for your first opportunity within a manufacturing environment? Or do you currently have a few years' experience in a manufacturing environment but wish to develop your skill set in the quality sector? You must have good attention to detail and the drive to learn about all things quality related? Due to the rural location of the office, you must have a full UK Driving Licence.
To ensure that product quality is maintained in line with customer requirements and managing the company's product testing and compliance program.
- To manage all testing facilities and ensure that the company QA testing program is adhered to.
- Oversee, manage and plan factory inspections and product quality plans to ensure compliance with BBA certification requirements.
- Assist with new product development through product testing and presentation of findings to the Product Development Team.
- Manage and monitor calibration processes, ensuring all equipment is up to date, including annual PAT Testing compliance.
- To manage our On-Hire Fleet of hot wire cutting equipment, ensuring that necessary processes and procedures are in place and that unit availability is maximised.
- To assist in the deployment of lean manufacturing principles throughout the business to assist with our modernisation program
- An understanding of lean manufacturing principles
- 1-2 years' experience as a Quality Technician/ Engineer in a manufacturing environment.
- Valid Driving Licence, Good computer skills and Fluent English spoken and written
- Desirable: Understanding of ISO 9001 quality standards
- Desirable: Qualified ISO 9001 and ISO140001 auditor
- Desirable: Technical qualification or degree
ACS are recruiting for a Quality Technician. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Quality Technician please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Quality Technician. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Quality Technician with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Quality Technician role you desire.