This role sits within the finance function of a leading transportation and logistics company based in the City of London.
Key areas of responsibility will be accounts payable, receivable, credit control, treasury management and bank reconciliation. This role will be at the most junior level within the finance team but offers a great opportunity for progression.
My client is a transportation and logistics company based in the City of London.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Processing invoices and ensuring that all are matched, batched and coded correctly
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Processing expenses
- Bank reconciliations (involving multiple currencies)
- Provide support to the financial accountant in the month end process
- Monthly general ledger postings including accruals, prepayments and depreciation
- Production of bank reconciliations
- Post accruals and prepayments
- Completion of month end reports and placing onto file
- Ad hoc duties and analysis to senior managers in the business
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills:
- Must be fluent in both English and French
- Methodical and organised approach
- Articulate and able to communicate at all levels of the business
- A desire to start studying for an accounting qualification
- Must have a can do / work hard attitude and be able to think outside of the box
This opportunity offers the following:
- A salary of £20,000
- Progressive, exciting role in a growing company
- This role is based in the City of London