Corporate Consultant- lending and re-financing
Our client is a leading Finance organisation and is currently looking for a Corporate Consultant with experience of re-financing businesses by arranging Debt Facilities.
This is a new Division and the role exists due to increased business levels and continued growth.
- To maintain up to date market knowledge to enable the identification of appropriate financing solutions for Corporate customers
- Clear Business Development confidence and attributes
- To generate business from our client's Corporate database of registered business purchasers and existing operators
- To create close working relationships with Corporate colleagues to maximise referral opportunities and reciprocal business and be competent when presenting to them
- To maintain ongoing contact with prospective clients (both internal and external) to ensure our client is foremost in their minds for any business finance opportunity
- To identify and develop relationships with active lending institutions across core sectors
- To prepare and submit quality Finance Applications for finance on behalf of clients
- To plan, manage and execute several ongoing assignments at any one time whilst ensuring that tight deadlines are met
- To operate in line with FCA Guidelines
You will be motivated, a team player and a strong relationship builder with a strong track record in re-financing businesses by arranging Debt Facilities.
On offer is a very lucrative salary and bonus package and the opportunity to work for a leading organisation in this field.