An excellent opportunity with a well established and expanding pensions consultancy based in London. In this broad role responsibilities will include preparing manual and computer generated calculations and communicating with clients, their employees, former employees and advisers.
Also you will be carrying out cash handling and accounting functions to client pension and related arrangements, checking the work of other team members to ensure accuracy and compliance with procedures and legislation, and when required there will be project related work. You will be liaising with authorities including DWP, HMRC, The Pensions Regulator and the Information Commissioner.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of dealing with DB and DC schemes
- An understanding of Scheme Reconciliation Service and how to use this for the benefit of clients
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Office programmes, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A willingness to study towards a professional pensions qualification if not already done so
- A willingness to develop new skills