Catering & Refrigeration Equipment Engineer
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Catering Engineer with to join our fantastic, industry leading organisation. As a CES Engineer we would invest heavily in you to make sure you're equipped with the skills and knowledge to be successful and provide continuous training to make sure you're at the top of your game.
The role itself is to undertake the service and repair of commercial catering equipment for a varied range of customers and industry sectors (care homes, football clubs, hotels, hospitals, prisons etc) ensuring we keep our promise to our customers.
The work will be service contract work, upgrades, repairs, service and fault finding and will therefore require you to travel to see various customers in your region. You’ll therefore need to be service focused.
- Be comfortable to work within a variety of customer premises, from care homes to hotels, restaurants, schools, government buildings and corporate clients
- The role is home based, and as a result of this your location can be flexible - you will therefore receive your parts via our Bybox delivery service both to your home address and via a nominated pick up point / drop box
- Engineer will carry out regular stock management of parts
- Work is scheduled daily through your work tablet and smartphone
- Your safety and the safety of those around you is critical. It is essential that you have the correct attitude toward safety
- To support the Company in securing more potential sales business, by spotting and submitting engineer leads for either new contracts or machinery
- Drive the implementation of engineering best practice processes, procedures and tools that maximise effectiveness and efficiency
- To handle any challenging situations with customers in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
What we're looking for
- COMCAT 1, 3 & 5
- Previous experience of working in a field based role is essential
- F - Gas qualification desirable but not essential
- Commercial catering or domestic white goods industry experience would be an advantage but not essential
- A self-motivator and someone who likes problem solving
- Someone who's flexible and responsive, a demonstrable ability to work to a task schedule and see them to conclusion, managing change as it arises
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with strong listening, questioning, explaining and feedback capability to support strong customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the capability to build strong relationships, work collaboratively, handle sensitivity effectively and resolve conflict in a professional and positive manner
- Personally well organised, a good planner with structured problem solving and decision making ability, with a resilient and "can-do" attitude
- Self-motivated by targets and with excellent time management, planning and prioritising capability
You will need a full valid UK driving license for this role.
Interviews to be held locally please apply and attach CV.