Bookkeeper - Accountancy Practice (Top 100 Firm)
Taylor Hawkes are currently working with a Top 100 UK firm who are looking to appoint a Bookkeeper to their growing Outsourcing Department.
The firm have a fantastic reputation within the market and as a result of growth, they are looking to appoint two Bookkeepers. The portfolio of clients consists of the following client base; Technology, retail, financial services and construction.
The role will consist of the following duties:
- Complete VAT returns
- Maintaining purchases, sales and general ledgers
- Posting month end journals
- Cooperate with other departments, such as Payroll
- Applying the appropriate tax codes, liaising with the client and HMRC
- Logging data and processing payments
- Ensuring that a prominent level of service is being provided to meet the client’s expectations
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following background:
- Proven experience with Bookkeeping within a practice environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, liaising with clients and internal
If you require further information on this role then please contact Liam Hayes at Taylor Hawkes.